Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Developer accounts where you can code against all features without paying production rates.,

Developers need access to the service without paying production rate costs because they aren't doing more than working with it - features such as routes are now not able to be tested this way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default Columns

The default column displayed in Sending > Logs is not sufficient for our needs.
    After changing the columns to our requirements, they should hold by user so that each time a user logs in the saved columns are returned.
    At present I need to set the columns every time I log in and it is inconvenient to have to do this a number of times every day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make “Suppressions” columns user-orderable

The “Suppressions” tab is mainly useful for seeing your most recent bounces, unsubscribes, etc. – and yet the only way to view it is alphabetically, by recipient address. I cannot think of any context where you would want to order suppressions by recipient address; that is the only column there which it doesn’t make sense to order by.

The most logical ordering would be by date, descending. Especially with bounces, ordering by description (to get all 5.1.1’s, for example) would also make sense; but you can’t change the ordering at all.

Even when you try to use the workaround of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom stmp

I would like to be able to use a custom SMTP URL, something like smtp.mydomain.com instead of smtp.eu.mailgun.org.

I already tried to set a CNAME pointing from smtp.mydomain.org to smtp.eu.mailgun.org, but the TLS certificate fails with error "TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn't match the host".

So, to accomplish this it would be enough to add a universal TLS certificate on Mailgun servers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  External Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share templates between domains

I would like to ask, whether it is possible (or at least you plan it in the future) to share mailgun templates between domains?
    We would love to have 2 separate domains for production and testing purposes, but share templates, se we do not have to duplicate them and keep different ids depending on environment from which we are sending.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exposing template variables on template details page

Viewing template details we should see variables list or directly exposed in example. Instead we have to edit template to retrieve template variables.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add labels to validation API calls

It would be GREAT if we could label validations. I'm using your service across 40+ sites and we've no way of knowing which clients should be billed more for using the service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. email invoice

Is there anyway to get the Mailgun invoices sent via email? This would be helpful when paying the bill.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Broken with Route 53

The mailo._domainkey is too long to write as a txt record on AWS Route 53. Bad experience in setting up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  External Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wildcard searches

Your searching and filtering options suck.

I need "like" filtering. I shouldn't have to have the exact email address, especially when trying to find a suppressed email address or just in the logs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Delivered/Accepted/Clicked/Opened on one row

It would be super cool if you could group event for each email on one line, that can be expanded/collapsed. Also with Clicked/Opened stats on one row.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add column dedicated filters instead of a general filter box

I'd like to see the search bar separated by data column. That way I can filter a tag, then filter an email domain separately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Template variable usage is inconsistent

I hate how batch emails requires a different style of template variables: %recipient.message% versus the standard handlebars style: {{ recipient.message }}

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow filtering logs to find incoming emails

There's no way to filter out forwarded emails in logs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Per-domain sending limit

Per-domain sending limits

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Easy to reach and extract log for delivery, bounce, etc.

Would like to export delivery logs to a text file without use of programming extract.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Include version & tag info in template GET

GETting a template should include the active version tag. Otherwise I have to track versions/ tags myself, or make several requests to find out the tag.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TXT, MX, Cname Record verification

HIHI:
    1. I cannot find the page show as left side picture.
    2. I have already put the TXT, MX, Cname record on my “Namecheap” DNS setting, and then press the “Verify DNS Setting” button show as below, is it corrent process? And I need to 48 hrs for further progress?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow for setting a custom SMTP password

The new control panel doesn't allow for the ability to set a password, which means if the password is accidentally reset, we can't go back and edit it and we might have a number of applications using the previous password.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mailbox provider stats without tags

I'd like to see general mailbox provider stats, right now one can only see it using tags.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base