Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Per-link analytics for click tracking

Being able to track opens and clicks and consume that data via the Analytics dashboard is awesome. However, most emails that we send out contain multiple links - e.g. for account activation, homepage, featured blog post, social links, etc.

I would like to be able to have analytics on a per-link basis. Mailchimp allows this, see https://i.imgur.com/2iIocrv.png.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reintroduce error summary in Logs for Failed messages

This isnt an idea as such, but I just wanted you to know the new Mailgun view for reading logs (which we do daily) is terrible for us.

We always need to ensure that the failed messages are at the remote end, or a typo by the client. We now need to open every failed message to ensure this is not the case (sometimes hundreds). In the previous view it was possible to have a summary of the issue without going into the log, which was perfect. Please look to revert this or atleast give some better viewing options for…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop asking me for 2FA EVERY single time!

Every time I login, it requires a 2-factor auth code.
    Can we set it so it doesn't ask us the code each and every time we login? I login daily and it drives me insane!
    Instead, it could ask us for it once every 30 days or only when signing in on a new browser?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manage multiple accounts with the same email

There is a way to create multiple logins for the same Mailgun account but we can't reuse an existing account. The error message is:

Error: Unable to invite user. User already exists

We need a way to manage multiple accounts under the same email, not having this is a total nightmare :\ We have this in Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp, etc ...

There is no way I will ask my clients to forward me the "passcode" everytime I need to login on my client's account.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple API Keys

Option to have multiple API keys, for example: client 1 has the API key exposed, we now have to roll this key, and update all clients using it.

Whereas, if we had multiple keys, we'd only need to roll and update that one client using the key.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add option to move tracking pixel to beginning of email

Our platform allows users to generate emails and send them. Some of them are quite long, and end up being truncated by email clients like Gmail. This results in open events not being tracked for many of the emails, since the tracking pixel is at the bottom and the email was truncated. It would be great to be able to optionally move the tracking pixel to the beginning of the email.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Easy to reach and extract log for delivery, bounce, etc.

Would like to export delivery logs to a text file without use of programming extract.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dev Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for setting a custom SMTP password

The new control panel doesn't allow for the ability to set a password, which means if the password is accidentally reset, we can't go back and edit it and we might have a number of applications using the previous password.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Download Log

Where is the download Log feature located??

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org

Hi! Please enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org because I can't configure Tracking.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the new UI mobile responsive

The new design looks nice but not mobile friendly. I had difficulty navigating around while on my iPhone XS.

The reason I had to use mobile was to check the logs to see if an email was sent out or not.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  HTML  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to be able to pay for one year at a time.

Can I have a plan to pay for one year at a time?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Admin Footer is broken in Safari

The footer doesn't look right on Safari!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. User Permissions

Would like the ability to have users only access certain domains. Example if I had 5 domains on the account I would like to have user x only able to see domain A and not b-e.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve Interface of Editing Webhooks

Adding webhooks is unnecessarily click heavy.

Having to select which one you want from a dropdown makes it easy to forget which one you previously added when adding them all at once. (When using the same URL for all hooks.)

It also doesn't help that the success message covers the add button delaying you further.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Alerts if email delivery metrics fall out of expected ranges

It would be great if there was an alert system that allowed us to send an email to someone on our team if the number of email sends for a particular domain were lower or higher than a certain range. You could also extend this to bounce rates, suppressed, etc. We have had a few issues with sending that went undetected and it would have been great to be alerted this way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. “There was an error loading your data, please refresh to try again.”

Sections show the error "There was an error loading your data, please refresh to try again." and in some cases the boxes show "undefined / NaN delivered" for statistics

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base