Under security settings for an account exposing setting that would require all users to enable 2FA immediately or within N days of accepting their invite.2 votes
Thanks for providing this feedback. We’ll be releasing this option very soon!
Add a feature to export the logs summary or log detail in a text, csv or xls file by clicking an export button40 votes
Thanks for submitting and supporting this feature improvement!
A new and improved Control Panel is in the works and we’re looking to add a button to export logs from within your web browser. For now our development team looked into this and offered a solution to export logs via our API. You can read more about the solution here: https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/api-export.html#exports
Thanks again for this suggestion and patience as we work on improving our product for you!
-The MG Team
Currently, mailgun only provides an overview on purchased items and its price. However, this does not meet requirements for financial authorities, for instance in Austria. A proper invoice must contain:
- name and address of mailgun
- VAT of mailgun
- name and address of customer
- VAT of customer (if total exceeds a limit)
- explicitly account tax, or hint for reverse charge
- sequential number of invoice15 votes
Thanks for your patience here! Since moving to a new billing system at the beginning of this year, I think we’re well on our way to meet the majority of the listed requirements. Our invoices now include:
• Full name and address of the supplier and customer (as long as customer address is specified in your account under account details – Billing Address)
• VAT number of the customer (as long as this is specified in your account under account details – VAT number)
• A unique, sequential number
I’ll need to work with the team on getting the Mailgun VAT number and tax/VAT info, as well as zero VAT support.
- Don't see your idea?