Add a feature to export the logs summary or log detail in a text, csv or xls file by clicking an export button27 votes
Thanks for submitting and supporting this feature improvement!
A new and improved Control Panel is in the works and we’re looking to add a button to export logs from within your web browser. For now our development team looked into this and offered a solution to export logs via our API. You can read more about the solution here: https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/api-export.html#exports
Thanks again for this suggestion and patience as we work on improving our product for you!
-The MG Team
Allow users to login with google and diable mailgun authentication.16 votes
The work to support Google SSO is in progress, stay tuned!
Currently, mailgun only provides an overview on purchased items and its price. However, this does not meet requirements for financial authorities, for instance in Austria. A proper invoice must contain:
- name and address of mailgun
- VAT of mailgun
- name and address of customer
- VAT of customer (if total exceeds a limit)
- explicitly account tax, or hint for reverse charge
- sequential number of invoice13 votes
Thanks for your patience here! Since moving to a new billing system at the beginning of this year, I think we’re well on our way to meet the majority of the listed requirements. Our invoices now include:
• Full name and address of the supplier and customer (as long as customer address is specified in your account under account details – Billing Address)
• VAT number of the customer (as long as this is specified in your account under account details – VAT number)
• A unique, sequential number
I’ll need to work with the team on getting the Mailgun VAT number and tax/VAT info, as well as zero VAT support.
- Don't see your idea?