Support SAML SSO as well as oAuth or OpenID26 votes
We had some delays due to needing to update dependencies on some of our supporting platforms, but we’ve completed that work and are starting to focus on development for SAML SSO. Can y’all give me an idea which IdP’s y’all are using, or which ones you think would be critical?
These are currently on our short list:
- AWS IAM
- Google Cloud’ Identity Platform
- Microsoft Identity Platform
Currently, mailgun only provides an overview on purchased items and its price. However, this does not meet requirements for financial authorities, for instance in Austria. A proper invoice must contain:
- name and address of mailgun
- VAT of mailgun
- name and address of customer
- VAT of customer (if total exceeds a limit)
- explicitly account tax, or hint for reverse charge
- sequential number of invoice16 votes
Thanks for your patience here! Since moving to a new billing system at the beginning of this year, I think we’re well on our way to meet the majority of the listed requirements. Our invoices now include:
• Full name and address of the supplier and customer (as long as customer address is specified in your account under account details – Billing Address)
• VAT number of the customer (as long as this is specified in your account under account details – VAT number)
• A unique, sequential number
I’ll need to work with the team on getting the Mailgun VAT number and tax/VAT info, as well as zero VAT support.
- Don't see your idea?