Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Per-link analytics for click tracking

Being able to track opens and clicks and consume that data via the Analytics dashboard is awesome. However, most emails that we send out contain multiple links - e.g. for account activation, homepage, featured blog post, social links, etc.

I would like to be able to have analytics on a per-link basis. Mailchimp allows this, see https://i.imgur.com/2iIocrv.png.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage multiple accounts with the same email

There is a way to create multiple logins for the same Mailgun account but we can't reuse an existing account. The error message is:

Error: Unable to invite user. User already exists

We need a way to manage multiple accounts under the same email, not having this is a total nightmare :\ We have this in Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp, etc ...

There is no way I will ask my clients to forward me the "passcode" everytime I need to login on my client's account.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the new UI mobile responsive

The new design looks nice but not mobile friendly. I had difficulty navigating around while on my iPhone XS.

The reason I had to use mobile was to check the logs to see if an email was sent out or not.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Download Log

Where is the download Log feature located??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Timeframes for analytics of campaigns

It would be really helpful if in this view I can select timeframes not just past 30 days.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiple API Keys

Option to have multiple API keys, for example: client 1 has the API key exposed, we now have to roll this key, and update all clients using it.

Whereas, if we had multiple keys, we'd only need to roll and update that one client using the key.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Monthly Email Send Count on Dashboard instead of the current Day Count.

The older UI had ability to show the number of emails sent by us every month. So on a regular basis my team used to check how many emails were sent month-on-month basis to checking email growth. The new UI does not have ability to show month-on-month basis the emails sent. It only shows on a day basis. Is it possible to add this as a feature request?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom supression type

It would be great to have a custom suppresion-mode, so I can add new subcribers to their lists on registration-time, but ensuring that no mails to or trom them is process on my mailinglists.

Then when they have validated their accounts, I simply remove the suppresion on the, and the are live.

Right now I have to keep subcriptions of new members on my site, and the add the subscriptions on email-validation, witch can be a little tricky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it more accessible from overview to access credentials for API/SMTP

please make it easier to get credentials for API/SMTP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can't delete unverified domain

No way to delete domain that isn't verified

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notify when I reach a certain number of sent emails

Please add notification feature. I would like to get notified when the number of messages sent has reached a certain threashold.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide graphs from logs

Please let me remove graphs from the logs page because when we need to access logs it's usually to find an email quickly. Those graphs take up space and load slowly, then shift the whole page down when they're loaded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Maintain search params on "back to logs"

When viewing a message from the Mailgun console, it would be nice when you click "Back to logs" that it maintains your search parameters. Otherwise you have to redo the whole search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reply to settings for Everyone mailing list access level

I need to be able to reply to author when I am using Everyone access level for mailing list. Now, reply-to is set to mailing list itself so author might not be able to receive the answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org

Hi! Please enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org because I can't configure Tracking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to manually set SMTP credentials.

We need the ability to manually set our passwords for services which have a max character limit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Auto-detection feature for affected IP-addresses

A problem with sending email with Mailgun is: many Mailgun users are using the same IP-address. When another user is sending spam, all emails from that IP-address to Hotmail/Live addresses are blocked, until Mailgun has assegned a new IP-address after a couple of hours (when I create a ticket).

My idea: an automatic affected IP-address detection. When Microsoft returns an error "bad IP reputation", then automatically assign a new IP address and resend the failed emails.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. sort by timestamp on "Suppressions"

On Suppressions > Unsubscribes, I'd like to sort by Timestamp descending by clicking on the "Timestamp" header. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base