Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mailgun signup processing false alarm?

Great experience opening a brand new account, Just a funny UX thing I noticed:

This is the first time creating a Mailgun account and the first email I get before doing anything says:

"API Key added... <snip>... if you or one of your users did not create this API key, please contact Mailgun support immediately... <snip>

I assume it was a default key that gets created when making a Mailgun account and that I don't need to contact support? :--)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing delete option in new UI.

Hi, I couldn't figure out how to delete a domain in 'pending DNS verification' state so I deleted it using classic UI.

Maikel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hourly send metrics

Hi, I think you need to include the ability to look at email sends hourly as you could in the old UI in the "Reporting" section. I was able to filter a specific message and then look at the hourly sending trends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Nothing to see mesage should mention range as well as terms

This little character could be more helpful if it suggested to update the search range in addition to the terms. We spent way too long looking for something that was sent out a week ago.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Editing a webhook

Why is editing a web hook disappeared? Bad design choice. Please reinstall the option to EDIT a web hook.
    Now deleting first and then inserting is just annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exported data should be importable

Currently the csv of contacts exported from mailing lists is not compatible with the import functionality.

It would be great if it was, because currently there's no way to;
    a) back up a list in a way that can easily be restored
    b) merge two lists into one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Message log visible in WooCommerce order log

I would love to see that the opened and clicked feedback would be visible in WooCommerce at the order. This would help our clients very much ;-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sanitize and/or parse addresses in headers for incoming email

Standard email headers such as FROM, CC, TO, SENDER, etc. contain email addresses, groups, or lists of addresses as described in RFC 5322.

Mailgun currently passes on the (transcoded) data as it is received, including any errors that buggy MUAs or ESPs may send. Moreover, most libraries only do very strict parsing; This forces developers to implement lenient parsing themselves to ensure all incoming email is accepted.

Mailgun could sanitize these fields in a way that we can really trust the headers and use a strict parser on them. That would be a big plus.

It would even BETTER if…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. AMP validation statistics

It is important for us to know that all our AMP emails are validated correctly and no unexpected fallbacks to HTML. It would be great if you can provide some dashboard/statistic tool that reports if a lot of failures happen,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. returns Stats for all Tags instead of just specific Tag

For Stats regarding specific Tags, need to use the `/<domain>/tag/<tag_name>/stats` endpoint.
    Reference: https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/api-tags.html#tags

Will it be possible to request for an endpoint that returns Stats for all Tags instead of just specific Tag please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More Convenient Sending IP Log Filtering

During warmup, it's a bit of a black box right now in terms of trying to figure out what's happening. In order to find out how many mails get sent per cold IP 1, cold IP 2 or shared, we can do advanced searches like envelope.sending-ip:184.173.153.51 but this only gives the tabular results, not the totals in the graph. Ideally, the sending IP would be in a column of the tabular data to begin with, so it can be filtered/sorted. And when we do the sending-ip searches, we really want the graph with the event filters. Only then we can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop auto-disabling xyz TLD?

Is it possible that you could stop auto-disabling the xyz TLD? If not, it would be really nice to have a list of TLDs I should avoid.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Missing Control Panel Logins in new UI

Where do I find the Control Panel Logins section in this new UI??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the Logs

Logs are inaccurate and filters don't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cancel throttled emails capability to be added please

Add the ability to cancel delivery of an email. Sometimes you may want to attempt to deliver an email to see if it will throttle. Being able to cancel the retry attempts would be nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A way to identify attached vs embedded images in incoming mail.

In incoming mails all the files - embedded or attached - come in one big bunch.
    It's also impossible to re-build the HTML, because the identifiers aren't there.

If there was an extra array passed on with the request, containing file names with their original identifiers, this would become possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CSV or PDF download of Analytics in Compare view

A pdf or csv print out of the Analytics page in the compare view would be nice :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Logsearch - Navigation

After searching in the log, there is no way to remove the filter/search afterwards. Are you suppose to go to "Logs" in the leftside menu to navigate back?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Domain Search broken

Domain search doesn't work when you have more than 30 domains. It takes 45 seconds to tell us that we have 15 pages of domains, and none are visible after the first thirty. How do we get to our other domains?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Logs: return results count on search & improve pager

The log filtering and paging could use some more work. As a filter user, I want to be able to get a quick idea of how many log records have been returned by my query. This could be done by listing a count of the matching records found. The pager is also giving poor feedback on the number of pages to view. You can not tell if there are more pages in the results without actually clicking the next/last buttons. Perhaps you can dim those buttons if there are no more results. It would also be nice to add direct…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base