Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Agency Affiliate / Partner Referral Program

Many of us are developers (duh) and marketing agencies and we love referring Mailgun to our clients. Along with the previously suggested ability to create team accounts ( i.e. multiple accounts for single email ) an affiliate or partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Log filters should include Delivery Status Code

Add "Delivery Status Code" as one of the log filters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More than 4 Active Fields in "Log's" table

You should allow more than 4 active fields in the "logs" table, every time I reload the page I have to set my active tags again, as checking the subject and tags is critical for us

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't delete unverified domain

No way to delete domain that isn't verified

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Login form with login and password shown at the same time

Please, update the login page so that I can use my password manager to fill both login and password at the same time. The way it is now, I have to tell the password manager to fill the login, click ok, tell the password manager to fill the password, click ok.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Alerts if email delivery metrics fall out of expected ranges

It would be great if there was an alert system that allowed us to send an email to someone on our team if the number of email sends for a particular domain were lower or higher than a certain range. You could also extend this to bounce rates, suppressed, etc. We have had a few issues with sending that went undetected and it would have been great to be alerted this way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. UI to Send Emails

Instead of having to use curl, have an UI that lets users send emails with options for templates, mailing list, h:X-Mailgun-Variables, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a setting to the MailGun user interface to allow users to add a Header globally

Feature Suggestion: Add a setting to the MailGun user interface to allow users to add a Header globally. That way, the header can be automatically added even when using SMTP. This has a number of use cases, including changing the bounce email address ("h:x-mailgun-native-send": "true") to eliminate some Sender Verification fails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export failed deliveries (per domain)

Would like to be able to export all permanently failed deliveries per domain ...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Analytics tool - Optimisations

We started using tags now, however I've the feeling it doesn't tell me anything like.

• user open which day and which hour, there is now no difference in days

• overall it doesn't keep in mind when mails were send so all data is not calculated in a correct way, I mean yes of course there is higher open/click rate after mails are send on certain specifi hours (as we run cronjobs).

-it's not possible to take days apart or well compair certain days with others, we're now sending the mails daily but what if we change something in the mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org

Hi! Please enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org because I can't configure Tracking.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. if theres a way you can delay an incoming routed email.

it would be nice if there's a way you can delay an incoming routed email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Durable log settings

You allow helpful configuration options to view logs in the dashboard (e.g. filters, fields viewable). Unfortunately, I have to reset these "views" repeatedly as they disappear on any time of page refresh. With multiple pages of records, this happens continually. Could you add a preferences or default that we could change so we are customizing our dashboard for our needs.

Making logs easily downloadable for non-techies could also solve the problem for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Include proper log details - such as volume/number

this page has no 'total' or any way to work out how many logs i am looking at.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a "Bulk Resend" function under LOGS

Hi MG,

We've resent 200++ worth of emails Manually through logs.
    It would be good if you could add a BULK RESEND Function or a TICK ALL Function under Sending > LOGS so that we can resend failed / rejected emails in one go or in bulk.

Having to manually resend each email is counterintuitive.

Failed: postmaster@circlesoft.netballaratbridgemall@collinsbooks.com.au 'Returns Request' Server response: 554 bne3-0003mz.server-mail.com - Connection refused 198.61.254.15 listed on SPAMCOP DNS RBL

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. User Permissions

Would like the ability to have users only access certain domains. Example if I had 5 domains on the account I would like to have user x only able to see domain A and not b-e.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adjustable Columns

In the Sending > Logs page, allow the columns to be expanded or have each column expand naturally to fill the available space. For example, if you are only looking at the Sender & Subject fields, the subject is still cut off and must be hovered over to view despite the free white space available on the page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Testing spam filter for inbound email

It would be nice to have an option to simulate a spam email from the "Send a sample POST" function when receiving mail, because currently there is now way to test that my spam filtering for inbound email works.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add host in api examples for domains in eu, to prevent immediate "Domain not found" error

without: host: 'api.eu.mailgun.net' in the api example, this example will immediately fail with a
    "Domain not found"-error causing devs to waist time, until finding comfort in answers like:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37375532/mailgun-domain-not-found-abc-com#56945783

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base