Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

What features do you want to see added to Mailgun?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Per-link analytics for click tracking

Being able to track opens and clicks and consume that data via the Analytics dashboard is awesome. However, most emails that we send out contain multiple links - e.g. for account activation, homepage, featured blog post, social links, etc.

I would like to be able to have analytics on a per-link basis. Mailchimp allows this, see https://i.imgur.com/2iIocrv.png.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. where to find the smtp password in new ui?

where to find the smtp password in new ui?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the new UI mobile responsive

The new design looks nice but not mobile friendly. I had difficulty navigating around while on my iPhone XS.

The reason I had to use mobile was to check the logs to see if an email was sent out or not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manage multiple accounts with the same email

There is a way to create multiple logins for the same Mailgun account but we can't reuse an existing account. The error message is:

Error: Unable to invite user. User already exists

We need a way to manage multiple accounts under the same email, not having this is a total nightmare :\ We have this in Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp, etc ...

There is no way I will ask my clients to forward me the "passcode" everytime I need to login on my client's account.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto-detection feature for affected IP-addresses

A problem with sending email with Mailgun is: many Mailgun users are using the same IP-address. When another user is sending spam, all emails from that IP-address to Hotmail/Live addresses are blocked, until Mailgun has assegned a new IP-address after a couple of hours (when I create a ticket).

My idea: an automatic affected IP-address detection. When Microsoft returns an error "bad IP reputation", then automatically assign a new IP address and resend the failed emails.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug in Suppressions search

Suppressions: not searching for an email given in the search field. Returning all bounces. Am sure this was working in the new look site recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. filter domains by zone (eu/us)

Hi,

On domaine view.
    If possible, add the possibility to order or filter domain by zone (us/eu) !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email of DNS records

is there any way of getting the dns records when setting up to verify in a text email or html email. We usually need to send these to IT companies on behalf of clients and they cannot copy and paste from the pdf print of the page. Just a thought! BTW mailgun is awesome guys!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve Pagination UX

The pagination UX should be much clearer. I have no idea how many total results there are, or what page I'm on. And the "next page" links should be disabled when on the last page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dev API keys

Please provide a separate API key for sandbox and real domains, or API key per domain.
    I do not want to use my api key on dev environments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Display three webhook limit on settings page

Please display the three webhook per event limit on webhook settings page to prominently, instead of showing an error only after three has already been added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mailgun signup processing false alarm?

Great experience opening a brand new account, Just a funny UX thing I noticed:

This is the first time creating a Mailgun account and the first email I get before doing anything says:

"API Key added... <snip>... if you or one of your users did not create this API key, please contact Mailgun support immediately... <snip>

I assume it was a default key that gets created when making a Mailgun account and that I don't need to contact support? :--)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Missing delete option in new UI.

Hi, I couldn't figure out how to delete a domain in 'pending DNS verification' state so I deleted it using classic UI.

Maikel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hourly send metrics

Hi, I think you need to include the ability to look at email sends hourly as you could in the old UI in the "Reporting" section. I was able to filter a specific message and then look at the hourly sending trends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Nothing to see mesage should mention range as well as terms

This little character could be more helpful if it suggested to update the search range in addition to the terms. We spent way too long looking for something that was sent out a week ago.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SMTP Credential Summary Reporting

For domains that have multiple SMTP Credentials created, would like the ability to have a log report that provides usage summary and details by SMTP Credential. The report could use either a filter so you can select a specific SMTP Credential to view the records for or modify the existing report so that when you export the logs, it has unique identifier that show what SMTP Credential the log is associated with.

This report is helpful in allowing clients that charge their customers on a usage based system each month. The reports would then provide the details and total number…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Download Log

Where is the download Log feature located??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exported data should be importable

Currently the csv of contacts exported from mailing lists is not compatible with the import functionality.

It would be great if it was, because currently there's no way to;
    a) back up a list in a way that can easily be restored
    b) merge two lists into one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support SAML SSO

Support SAML SSO as well as oAuth or OpenID

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base