Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DKIM signing via CNAME

I would like to be able to do is simply to let our clients add a CNAME record to the [domain] DKIM record (mx._domainkey.[domain], and then, when sending we could specify the signing domain for the DKIM signature.

For example: to align the domains in the example above, I would just create a CNAME record at mx.domainkey.domain2.tld which point to mx.domainkey.domain1. Then, the DKIM signature would declare the signing domain as d=domain2 instead of d=domain1

The benefits of this are:

1. We don't need to continually create and manage new domains in our account.

2. The domains are aligned by…
    10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An automated report on bounced Emails

We send our branch's orders via email, Wee had a group that had an terminated employee in it. It wiped out mail to 5 branches in Houston. It would be great if I got an email /report when that happens. When we send invoices 2k + it would help greatly if I could see the bounces . That would be much better than doing a verification on a monthly basis .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Suppressions export reports sortable by Date, or output in usable format

The Bounced report has date output like this "Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:41:05 UTC
    ". The dates are not in order, and it is not easy to get programs like Excel to recognize this text as a sortable date.

Either output the dates in a format that is easy to work with in Excel (even if that means adding a separate date column without the time to the report), or sort the report by date/time. Yes, I could write a program to parse the date, but that seems like too much work to make your customers suffer through as compared…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Option To Exclude Sender Header When Using Multiple From Addresses

We would like to be allowed to exclude the Sender header when not using multiple from addresses in the From header per RFC 5322 section 3.6.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Providing date filter for all domain statistics

the table of domains with the statistics should also have a time filter, at least month filter. It shows by default current month only.
    As there is no other way to get all domain statistics (domain with highest sending rate) then this feature would be really helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add whitelist option for suppressed address

add the option to whitelist, not just remove, bounced messages, since there's no option to avoid messages to a correct address that got a bounce to finishing in the suppression list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cheaper plan

I would like a $5/month plan that gives me 30 day or longer log retention and email retention, perhaps with a limit of 100 emails/day or something small like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filtering Suppressions

Each month I manually export lists under suppression, such as, bounces and unsubscribes. However, it exports an entire list instead of being able to select a date range so I can grab the most current. Also, once exported the date is in a strange forward so nearly impossible to sort quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Subject field in email templates

Currently we need to provide a subject using the subject API/SDK option. When using templates, the email content is spread across your project and there's no single source of truth.

Just like the body field, the subject should accept Handlebars syntax, e.g. "Welcome, {{name}}"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Subject to template

The templates should have their own subject in order to customize it due to languange differences

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. side-by-side template editing

In message template creation, allow side-by-side view of Editor panel and Preview panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Grant SAML SSO Availability to All Plans

SAML SSO Support should be available as an offering independent of plan level. By locking it behind the minimum plan requirement of Scale or higher, customers are forced to pay extra fees for features they may not require simply just to access the one they need (SAML SSO).

While it is understandable that such integration is not trivial for everyone, locking it behind higher tier plans that most people do not need effectively paywalls it unnecessarily. Most SaaS platforms offer this feature for free regardless of the plan or charge a reasonably nominal fee to tack it onto the account…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A bigger/resizable message box for logging support tickets

In the support section of mailgun, when raising a ticket you have one of the smallest message box's I've seen in a while, and its also not even resizable.

So raising a ticket is quite frustrating as the message box is so small? Why isn't it bigger, or at least resizable (or both) like on most sites? This applies to the reply option to tickets as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. domain

Our email is relayed through mailgun using the account postmaster@domain.com. The ‘on behalf’ for @domain.com is fine.

One or two users need to send from @domainsupport.com. Those have the ‘on behalf’ problem.

Both domains are verified.

Is there a way to have the on-behalf work for domainsupport.com under the configuration authenticating as postmaster@domain.com?

If we could control the 'on behalf' across one of the two domains that would be beneficial.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email Templates Search

For the templates section a search input would be nice to have so that it's easier to browse the existent templates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Duplicate webhooks from one domain to another

It would make my life a LOT easier if I could copy over the webhooks from one domain to another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add message saying why create button is disabled when creating a template

Entering a template for the first time and the save button is disabled, but do not see a message as to why it is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Set a default domain

When navigating to Logs, I'd like way to set a 'default' domain here instead of having to scroll through the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Inbox placement for EU domain

Hello.
    Please enable Inbox Placement test for EU domains.
    Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Outbound routes

Use case 1: Backup sent emails that were done through SMTP.

The company I work for have a generic SMTP credential per country with multiple people using it, this enables any of them to handle emails if available, the problem is that this requires us to have an script to backup of the messages sent on each computer.

Use case 2: Being able to send a copy of the emails from novice worker using the SMTP crendential to a manager during their training phase.

Outbound routes would be similar to inbound routes where instead of "match_recipient" it would have "match_smtp_credential"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base