Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Per-link analytics for click tracking

Being able to track opens and clicks and consume that data via the Analytics dashboard is awesome. However, most emails that we send out contain multiple links - e.g. for account activation, homepage, featured blog post, social links, etc.

I would like to be able to have analytics on a per-link basis. Mailchimp allows this, see https://i.imgur.com/2iIocrv.png.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple API Keys

Option to have multiple API keys, for example: client 1 has the API key exposed, we now have to roll this key, and update all clients using it.

Whereas, if we had multiple keys, we'd only need to roll and update that one client using the key.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manage multiple accounts with the same email

There is a way to create multiple logins for the same Mailgun account but we can't reuse an existing account. The error message is:

Error: Unable to invite user. User already exists

We need a way to manage multiple accounts under the same email, not having this is a total nightmare :\ We have this in Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp, etc ...

There is no way I will ask my clients to forward me the "passcode" everytime I need to login on my client's account.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save changes to "Manage Fields"

The "Manage Fields"-settings (in Logs) should save changes, so users dont need to update this every time they navigate away from the log-site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. UI to Send Emails

Instead of having to use curl, have an UI that lets users send emails with options for templates, mailing list, h:X-Mailgun-Variables, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. TXT, MX, Cname Record verification

HIHI:
    1. I cannot find the page show as left side picture.
    2. I have already put the TXT, MX, Cname record on my “Namecheap” DNS setting, and then press the “Verify DNS Setting” button show as below, is it corrent process? And I need to 48 hrs for further progress?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Search in Templates Listing

There should be at least search for templates.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a setting to the MailGun user interface to allow users to add a Header globally

Feature Suggestion: Add a setting to the MailGun user interface to allow users to add a Header globally. That way, the header can be automatically added even when using SMTP. This has a number of use cases, including changing the bounce email address ("h:x-mailgun-native-send": "true") to eliminate some Sender Verification fails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. tools tips for buttons in Domain

I'm looking at the Domains page (under Sending). It is very unclear how to use any/all the buttons above the domain list. One improvement would be to have tooltips that explain the button'f function when you mouse over it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Analytics tool - Optimisations

We started using tags now, however I've the feeling it doesn't tell me anything like.

• user open which day and which hour, there is now no difference in days

• overall it doesn't keep in mind when mails were send so all data is not calculated in a correct way, I mean yes of course there is higher open/click rate after mails are send on certain specifi hours (as we run cronjobs).

-it's not possible to take days apart or well compair certain days with others, we're now sending the mails daily but what if we change something in the mail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. if theres a way you can delay an incoming routed email.

it would be nice if there's a way you can delay an incoming routed email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Durable log settings

You allow helpful configuration options to view logs in the dashboard (e.g. filters, fields viewable). Unfortunately, I have to reset these "views" repeatedly as they disappear on any time of page refresh. With multiple pages of records, this happens continually. Could you add a preferences or default that we could change so we are customizing our dashboard for our needs.

Making logs easily downloadable for non-techies could also solve the problem for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Include proper log details - such as volume/number

this page has no 'total' or any way to work out how many logs i am looking at.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support for Multiple Roles

We have users who need to be given both Support and Billing Roles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Default View for Logs

On the Sending > Logs page, the default fields are consistently reset regardless of what changes you make. My team does not need to see the defaults, and must change these settings every time they load a new page. Please make an option for those choices to be sticky, or to allow users to set default values for their shown fields on the Logs page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adjustable Columns

In the Sending > Logs page, allow the columns to be expanded or have each column expand naturally to fill the available space. For example, if you are only looking at the Sender & Subject fields, the subject is still cut off and must be hovered over to view despite the free white space available on the page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org

Hi! Please enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org because I can't configure Tracking.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve filters

Hi there, please add 'contains' or 'regexp' to filters in Logs. Right now I can't filter message id using a pattern, e.g. close.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More than 4 Active Fields in "Log's" table

You should allow more than 4 active fields in the "logs" table, every time I reload the page I have to set my active tags again, as checking the subject and tags is critical for us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base