Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow 'Quick View' for logs to open on a new tab. Or fix 'Back to logs' button to save filters

The 'Quick View' option for viewing an email log should allow you to open it in a new tab instead of forcing you to navigate away from the logs to a new page. This is especially annoying since the "Back to Logs" button removes the filters, search, and page number you had before you had to navigate away so you lose everything you were just on.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Logs improvement

The Logs interface is really clunky. The filters are not very intuitive and the search function is not very good. Also, the logs only show a few particular examples rather than a comprehensive list. There's no way to know many failures from a certain domain, for example. It doesn't display pages or anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use partial matches in sent log searches

Searching part of a domain name in sent logs returns no results, but searching for the full domain shows all expected records.
    A partial word match should show all (e.g. "micro" should show "microsoft.com" and "microsoft.co.uk"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enforce encryption on incoming SMTP traffic

We want to ensure that our email traffic is sent securely. There is the option to enforce TLS from Mailgun but not for our connection to mailgun. It would be good to have option to secure email traffic from our applications to Mailgun either by blocking port 25 or enforcing TLS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Line chart shows undefined

Your "breakdown by count" line chart is bugged. See screenshot here: https://app.userback.io/viewer/1/8/1740464uUfTsgkD/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Analytics problem

Hi,
    I have a question when using 'Analytics' tab.
    I sent a lot of mails in 4/26. In Analytics tab I selected date '4/26', but the result said 'No tags were found with the filters you've selected.'
    How could I solve this problem?

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search All Log by email address

I would like to be able to search for an email address that might exist in any domain we have, not just the one selected in the dropdown. Some kind of search all option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow other per-domain API calls for domain sending keys

Allow other domain-based operations such as retrieving events for domain sending keys. It's nice to be able to have sandboxed API keys per domain for sending but it would be more powerful if it also allowed doing things like querying events for that domain, that way you could have one account with development/QA/production domains each with their own keys restricted to those domains.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When attempting to create a domain in via API, the error responses are not as verbose as in the client portal. there should be parity here.

Attempting to create an already existing domain via API does not return verbose error responses:

{
    "message": "Domain not found"
    }

Creating an already existing domain via the client portal returns an error message that is a lot more informative:

Failed to create domain. Domain already exists in registry. Domain Name: domain.tld.

Parity between the two would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RESTORE the old Resend functionality of auto-populating the address

When I click the cog to RESEND a bounced email, it USED TO fill in the bounced email address so that I could just click OK or make a quick edit to it, but now it comes up EMPTY so I have to retype the address from scratch. Can you please restore the previous functionality?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add New Domain button not displayed

I found a problem adding a new domain.
    There is no "Add New Domain" button on the screen as attached captured

Do I need to configure something to add a new domain ?

Thank you,
    Flo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to search a single place for a suppressed email across multiple domains

Our organization has multiple domains, it would be nice if there was a universal search where I could enter an email address and it would search across all domains for the logs or for suppressions. I have spent the last 5 minutes trying to find a blocked email and i don't know which domain it's blocked on. According to your system it's not blocked, and according to ours, it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HTTP to HTTPS redirects on root of tracking domains

While it is possible to use HTTPS as the protocol for tracking/unsubscribe/etc links in emails, and if a link happens to be HTTP it will be redirected to the HTTPS protocol, this is not the case for the root domain (i.e. going to http://email.my.domain.com which is the tracking domain configured).

Compliance and automated network scan reports often will only look at the root of a given domain, and not redirecting to HTTPS can lead to a negative score for that aspect, thus we'd like even the root domain to redirect to the configured protocol.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use CAPTCHA on Unsubscribe page

We are receiving increasing number of complaints from out customers that they do not receive emails. We can find their emails in the list of unsubscribed, but the clients claim that they have not unsubscribed.

While using a form with POST provides some protection from bots / crawlers scanning the emails, it does not guarantee that only a human can unsubscribe. By using CAPTCHA, the user will be asked for valid input before the email is unsubscribed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i want solve the problem

This domain has been disabled. You won't be able to send messages from this domain until this is resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter sending based on region

Do you guys have or are you planning on adding in functionality to limit sending via region/country.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The disposable detection of your validation sucks

The disposable detection of your validation sucks..

Simply don't work.

GOT IT?

if I cannot trust your validation and need to use another service, you are not doing your job..

try using disposable.help to enrich your list.

Please review ticket #2085597

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. update documentation

need to update documentation in regards to new UI, a lot of things tell me to go to "settings" on left side menu and that option completely disappeared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add copy email button

In your sending logs, add a "copy email" button to simplify the process of grabbing the full email. This will especially help for failed emails so that they can be looked up in the base system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download report of unsubscribes/complaints/bounces that includes SUB ACCOUNT information.

Report that can be sorted by any column/field. I am a SaaS with multiple sub-accounts that use my MailGun to send their emails from. I need the ability to download a report that can be sorted by any field, so that I can clearly identify BY SUBACCOUNT who unsubscribes/complaints/bounces are theirs. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base