Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export failed deliveries (per domain)

Would like to be able to export all permanently failed deliveries per domain ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Template Client Preview

Looking to have the templates have a preview available for different Email Clients and Mobile devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Require 2FA for all users under an account

Under security settings for an account exposing setting that would require all users to enable 2FA immediately or within N days of accepting their invite.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quick/Easy Email Forwarding UI

For email forwarding- The current implementation works, however- it is messy.

Example, I have three addresses. sales@mydomain, support@mydomain, admin@mydomain. I would have to create three separate rules in order to forward them, even if all are intended to be forwarded to the same destination.

My feature request is to make a simplified email forwarding rule, which would allow you to quickly specify sales@mydomain, support@mydomain -> myemail@gmail, admin@mydomain -> anotheremail@gmail

The problem this would resolve- I currently have three domains pointing through mailgun, and the rules will start to get really messy with a lot of forwarding setup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add tooltips for domain filters

I don't understand any of the filters in the "domains" screen, except for the filled star, which I think is removing entries I have not starred. Adding a tooltip or something would help me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a "Bulk Resend" function under LOGS

Hi MG,

We've resent 200++ worth of emails Manually through logs.
    It would be good if you could add a BULK RESEND Function or a TICK ALL Function under Sending > LOGS so that we can resend failed / rejected emails in one go or in bulk.

Having to manually resend each email is counterintuitive.

Failed: postmaster@circlesoft.netballaratbridgemall@collinsbooks.com.au 'Returns Request' Server response: 554 bne3-0003mz.server-mail.com - Connection refused 198.61.254.15 listed on SPAMCOP DNS RBL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Alerts for interruption of service

Give how important email is to our business, we would like alerts when services through Mailgun are adversely affected, like:
    1) unable to process inbound emails or deliver routed emails
    2) unable to process outbound emails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Edit manual

In docs, https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/user_manual.html#batch-sending

I believe %recipient.id% should read %recipient.unique_id%

-F text='If you wish to unsubscribe, click http://mailgun/unsubscribe/%recipient.id%';

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow abuse and postmaster routes

Allow postmaster and abuse routes. It can't be that hard to monitor them internally AND complete the routing as directed by the user. As a hosting company emails to abuse@ will be about our hosting customers and we need to pipe those emails into a ticketing system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. inbound only domains

There needs to be an option for inbound domains only that bypasses spf and dkim record checking. There is no point to setting those for domains that I don;t want mailgun to send emails from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Login form with login and password shown at the same time

Please, update the login page so that I can use my password manager to fill both login and password at the same time. The way it is now, I have to tell the password manager to fill the login, click ok, tell the password manager to fill the password, click ok.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Individual API tokens for all domains

Each domain added to mailgun should have it's own API token instead of a single API token for the entire account.

That API token would only have access to do things for that domain excluding deleting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Custom supression type

It would be great to have a custom suppresion-mode, so I can add new subcribers to their lists on registration-time, but ensuring that no mails to or trom them is process on my mailinglists.

Then when they have validated their accounts, I simply remove the suppresion on the, and the are live.

Right now I have to keep subcriptions of new members on my site, and the add the subscriptions on email-validation, witch can be a little tricky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it more accessible from overview to access credentials for API/SMTP

please make it easier to get credentials for API/SMTP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't delete unverified domain

No way to delete domain that isn't verified

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notify when I reach a certain number of sent emails

Please add notification feature. I would like to get notified when the number of messages sent has reached a certain threashold.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hide graphs from logs

Please let me remove graphs from the logs page because when we need to access logs it's usually to find an email quickly. Those graphs take up space and load slowly, then shift the whole page down when they're loaded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Maintain search params on "back to logs"

When viewing a message from the Mailgun console, it would be nice when you click "Back to logs" that it maintains your search parameters. Otherwise you have to redo the whole search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reply to settings for Everyone mailing list access level

I need to be able to reply to author when I am using Everyone access level for mailing list. Now, reply-to is set to mailing list itself so author might not be able to receive the answer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org

Hi! Please enable HTTPS on eu.mailgun.org because I can't configure Tracking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base