Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

What features do you want to see added to Mailgun?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hourly send metrics

Hi, I think you need to include the ability to look at email sends hourly as you could in the old UI in the "Reporting" section. I was able to filter a specific message and then look at the hourly sending trends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop auto-disabling xyz TLD?

Is it possible that you could stop auto-disabling the xyz TLD? If not, it would be really nice to have a list of TLDs I should avoid.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Missing Control Panel Logins in new UI

Where do I find the Control Panel Logins section in this new UI??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Classic Report (with multiple domain grouping) into new dashboard

The new control panel doesn't appear to have the ability to select multiple domains in the reporting area. This was achieved with filters in the Classic Dashboard.

We use this to view the perfomance of all the subdomains for a client in one report. This new dashboard makes us have to pull a report for each domain and then use a calculator to add it up.

Can this be added back into the new dashboard?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix the Logs

Logs are inaccurate and filters don't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cancel throttled emails capability to be added please

Add the ability to cancel delivery of an email. Sometimes you may want to attempt to deliver an email to see if it will throttle. Being able to cancel the retry attempts would be nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. where to find the smtp password in new ui?

where to find the smtp password in new ui?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CSV or PDF download of Analytics in Compare view

A pdf or csv print out of the Analytics page in the compare view would be nice :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Logsearch - Navigation

After searching in the log, there is no way to remove the filter/search afterwards. Are you suppose to go to "Logs" in the leftside menu to navigate back?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Domain Search broken

Domain search doesn't work when you have more than 30 domains. It takes 45 seconds to tell us that we have 15 pages of domains, and none are visible after the first thirty. How do we get to our other domains?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Logs: return results count on search & improve pager

The log filtering and paging could use some more work. As a filter user, I want to be able to get a quick idea of how many log records have been returned by my query. This could be done by listing a count of the matching records found. The pager is also giving poor feedback on the number of pages to view. You can not tell if there are more pages in the results without actually clicking the next/last buttons. Perhaps you can dim those buttons if there are no more results. It would also be nice to add direct…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the new UI mobile responsive

The new design looks nice but not mobile friendly. I had difficulty navigating around while on my iPhone XS.

The reason I had to use mobile was to check the logs to see if an email was sent out or not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Log status e-mail alert

Mailgun sends e-mail if number undelivered e-mails are exceeds a certain number (configurable) in order to fix problems early.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Exposed account credentials improvement

Account temporarily disabled:

Maybe disable the domain rather than the whole **** account. Or better yet, disable based on what was exposed. My whole account got suspended because I commited a single password to a public repo, then it affected all my services. It's over the top and ridiculous.

Thank you for reacting to a leaked password, but suspending the whole account because of one SMTP password is ridiculous. If I had 5-10 services using it, they would all go down because of a problem isolated to one user & password.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make suppression columns sortable

It would be *extremely* useful to be able to sort unsubscribes and complains by date in Dashboard -> Suppressions, rather than by recipient. Even better, make all three columns (recipient, timestamp, tags) sortable. Preferably also allow the user to choose a default sorting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow changes to routes to be saved

A button to save changes to a route that I'm editing. Currently on the Edit Route page are only three buttons: "Edit Route" (seems redundant - I'm already editing the route), "Cancel" which silently discards any changes and goes back to routes, and "Back to Routes" which does the same as "Cancel".
    A fourth button, "Save" or something along those lines, would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback here. The “Edit Route” button is actually a save button, but you’re absolutely right, from a UX perspective, this is confusing. We’ll be changing it to say “Save Route”

19. sort by timestamp on "Suppressions"

On Suppressions > Unsubscribes, I'd like to sort by Timestamp descending by clicking on the "Timestamp" header. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug in Suppressions search

Suppressions: not searching for an email given in the search field. Returning all bounces. Am sure this was working in the new look site recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base