Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delivered/Accepted/Clicked/Opened on one row

It would be super cool if you could group event for each email on one line, that can be expanded/collapsed. Also with Clicked/Opened stats on one row.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add column dedicated filters instead of a general filter box

I'd like to see the search bar separated by data column. That way I can filter a tag, then filter an email domain separately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow filtering logs to find incoming emails

There's no way to filter out forwarded emails in logs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Per-domain sending limit

Per-domain sending limits

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Include version & tag info in template GET

GETting a template should include the active version tag. Otherwise I have to track versions/ tags myself, or make several requests to find out the tag.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. TXT, MX, Cname Record verification

HIHI:
    1. I cannot find the page show as left side picture.
    2. I have already put the TXT, MX, Cname record on my “Namecheap” DNS setting, and then press the “Verify DNS Setting” button show as below, is it corrent process? And I need to 48 hrs for further progress?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search in Templates Listing

There should be at least search for templates.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add subject line back to sending logs

Please add the subject line back to the sending logs page, it is incredibly difficult to identify a particular email without being able to see the subject line easily.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Save changes to "Manage Fields"

The "Manage Fields"-settings (in Logs) should save changes, so users dont need to update this every time they navigate away from the log-site.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support SAML SSO

Support SAML SSO as well as oAuth or OpenID

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

We had some delays due to needing to update dependencies on some of our supporting platforms, but we’ve completed that work and are starting to focus on development for SAML SSO. Can y’all give me an idea which IdP’s y’all are using, or which ones you think would be critical?

These are currently on our short list:
    - ADFS
    - AWS IAM
    - Google Cloud’ Identity Platform
    - Microsoft Identity Platform
    - Auth0
    - OneLogin

11. Set default fields when viewing logs

Hi there! I'm very glad to see the status added back to the logs page—that's super helpful! I do wish there were a way to save the settings from the "manage fields" dropdown. For example, I almost never need to see the sender (assuming that it's almost always us whose sending it) but the subject line is important. It would be radical to not have to reconfigure the view every time I come to logs. Or is there some way to set those defaults that I'm missing?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support for Multiple Roles

We have users who need to be given both Support and Billing Roles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preview templates with content via API

I want to provide a user with a preview of what an email to their team will look like. I need an API endpoint to which I can send the template name and content, just like I would for sending a message, but instead of sending, it would just return the HTML that I can then display to the user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show IP's that called the API

In the "API Security" you show the Whitelist IP section, you should show a list of IP's that have called our API it would make it easier to see which of our servers are sending it now so that we can easily white list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. link from log to suppressions

Would be great if for a failed delivery (not delivering to previously bounced address) in the log, there could be a link directly to search Suppressions for that email address, so you can see why it bounced in the first place..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Webhook for all events (add `accepted`, `rejected`)

"accepted" "rejected" events are not available in webhooks. Adding them to webhooks would help our system track all emails not just "delivered" or "bounced" in the same way as all the other events.

"delivered" or "failed" events already fires for every email so adding "accepted" wouldn't increase the system load that much but would greatly help systems that need it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Download Log

Where is the download Log feature located??

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow to see full Subject line

Hi Team,

Previously we had the ability to see the entire Subject line which was great for taking screenshots. However, now we are required to hover over each event to see the Subject, regardless of how many/few fields are selected for the view. Could we please change this? This new view makes searching for emails/events extremely cumbersome and tedious.

Thanks!
    Laura

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shortcut to logs on Dashboard page

There should be a link to see the related logs for the shown period in "Dashboard"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mailing list send filter

So my use case was to send to just 'car' fans one week but next week
    hit both car and sports fans. I know I can customize the content
    for each, or split them out into their own lists, or do batches, but a
    single api call is just so clean...

X-MailGun-Recipient-Filter: '{ [ "audience": "cars", "audience":
    "disney" ]}' ... if you get my drift.

Thinking about a X-MG-R-Filter header- an api call with HEAD as
    the verb that just returned the list of users from the filter would
    also be pretty slick, then we could just pipe that into…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base