Skip to content

Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

242 results found

1. Count and/or Page numbers on Search results

It would be fantastic to get a count of items found when using a filter. Say I filter this for a particular recipient and I want to know how many were sent in the last day. if its a page or two it's easy to count. But our usecase it sending 1k's to a single recipient per day. too much to count. if you had page numbers. at least I could do some math and get a close count.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cannot see 'Copy' text when clicking 'Reset Password' in app/sending/domains/<domain>/credentials

Hi, my name is Trevor. I am currently a UX Designer. The screenshot attached is an example of bad UX. It took me more than once to figure out where to copy the password. Please solve this UX issue, thanks!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base