Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. role address and provider for email address

I wish to be able to add a role_address such as "support" for the email address (receiving emails, mailbox). Also having show "mailgun" as the provider, instead of "unknown provider" would be good.

To better understand my idea:

{

&quot;address&quot;: &quot;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="mailto:support@example.com">support@example.com</a>&quot;,

&quot;is_disposable_address&quot;: false,

&quot;is_role_address&quot;: false, &lt;------------------- support role

&quot;reason&quot;: [

&quot;unknown_provider&quot; &lt;------------------- mailgun

],

&quot;result&quot;: &quot;deliverable&quot;,

&quot;risk&quot;: &quot;medium&quot;

}

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where to see who has unsubscribed

In the old version of this app, I used to be able to see who had unsubscribed. I can't find this now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Retry

ReSend should work on a URL too, annoying want you want to retry a web hook and it ask for a valid email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add word SPAM to the e-mail subject if MailGun detects it as spam

Right now there are 2 options for the e-mails that MailGun forwards and detects as spam: to bounce it out and to add header X-Mailgun-Sflag. but many add user clients and services don't work with header. So being able to add some word to the subject of forwarder e-mail could help a lot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make rules work with body

Right now it is only possible to set rules based on headers of the e-mail (from, to, subject, etc). Pretty often we need to set rules based on the contents of the mail.
    Please add the possibility to set rules for the body.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. supression search

search suppressions by domain

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mirror link for batch sending

Add mirror link to batch sending or an updated html with recipient variable in the webhook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide a WYSIWYG template Editor

Please make a better WYWIWYG email editor. Have a look at your competitors, like SendInBlue. There system is excellent. See attached image of their email editor. By comparison editing templates in MailGun is like living in a dark cave with no electricity.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow viewing connection attempts from my IP addresses (maybe based on previously authenticated IPs)

I would love to be able to see connection attempts from our IPs. We have a few devices that are absolutely (coughcopierscough) that provide zero logging or output when they fail to send email. They connect and issue a STARTTLS command, but then drop the connection--meaning it's probably a certificate issue, but being able to look at connection attempts would be handy. Instead of registering IPs, it could allow viewing connection attempts from IPs that have had a successful authentication within the last X number of hours (say 24 or 72).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Log failed authentication attempts

I would love to see failed authentication data matching usernames on my account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. C# Incorrect Example

Hi,

There is a mistake in your example code for C#, I've attached a screenshot of the code. The problem is caused by the additional " at the end of the previous line and then their is a random ' in the client.Authenticator line.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. returns Stats for all Tags instead of just specific Tag

For Stats regarding specific Tags, need to use the /&lt;domain&gt;/tag/&lt;tag_name&gt;/stats endpoint.
    Reference: https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/api-tags.html#tags

Will it be possible to request for an endpoint that returns Stats for all Tags instead of just specific Tag please?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A tool to manage mailing lists

A tool to manage mailing lists

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. vanity mx records

Add support for vanity mx records

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notify when I reach a certain number of sent emails

Please add notification feature. I would like to get notified when the number of messages sent has reached a certain threashold.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Another tier plan with telephone #

I am closing this account because as a person with no programming knowledge it was EXTREMELY difficult obtaining assistance without telephone contact on this free platform. There could be a tier between $0 & $79 where you add a telephone #. Georgia Melendez

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. EU support for the Zapier Mailgun plugin

Hi there,

We'd very much like to make use of the Zapier Mailgun plugin however at the moment, the API URL in the plugin is hard-coded to use the US region and most of our domains are in the EU region.

Can we get a toggle switch or something to pick between regions so we can make use of this plugin, or alternatively, will you consider open-sourcing the Zapier Mailgun plugin so that we might contribute a fix ourselves?

Kind Regards,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hostname handling

For hostname don't show full but what suppose to added in DNS
    It's very confusing with full domain...

Instead mg.erasports.org of just show mg

Just show mg without erasports.org which we need to fill in DNS manager.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hide graphs from logs

Please let me remove graphs from the logs page because when we need to access logs it's usually to find an email quickly. Those graphs take up space and load slowly, then shift the whole page down when they're loaded.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base