Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. export the logs summary or log detail in a text, csv or xls file

Add a feature to export the logs summary or log detail in a text, csv or xls file by clicking an export button

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make test data on web, editable

Is it not possible to edit the test data variables. One of my variable stores an image url so I wanted to test that. But the random data generated by mailgun in some text so it doesnt work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Count & Paginate Numbers

I really like the new UI. One request!! Could you please return the count of the number of results returned by the search filter. I entered a search parameter to find out how many emails were sent with that pattern. I see the results, but I need to know how many results are returned. I really need to know the count so that we can increase our user-base. Thanks!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Receiving log

Is it possible to have a receiving
    log on "Receiving" function page?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow viewing connection attempts from my IP addresses (maybe based on previously authenticated IPs)

I would love to be able to see connection attempts from our IPs. We have a few devices that are absolutely (coughcopierscough) that provide zero logging or output when they fail to send email. They connect and issue a STARTTLS command, but then drop the connection--meaning it's probably a certificate issue, but being able to look at connection attempts would be handy. Instead of registering IPs, it could allow viewing connection attempts from IPs that have had a successful authentication within the last X number of hours (say 24 or 72).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Log failed authentication attempts

I would love to see failed authentication data matching usernames on my account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. C# Incorrect Example

Hi,

There is a mistake in your example code for C#, I've attached a screenshot of the code. The problem is caused by the additional " at the end of the previous line and then their is a random ' in the client.Authenticator line.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Alerts if email delivery metrics fall out of expected ranges

It would be great if there was an alert system that allowed us to send an email to someone on our team if the number of email sends for a particular domain were lower or higher than a certain range. You could also extend this to bounce rates, suppressed, etc. We have had a few issues with sending that went undetected and it would have been great to be alerted this way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A tool to manage mailing lists

A tool to manage mailing lists

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. vanity mx records

Add support for vanity mx records

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Another tier plan with telephone #

I am closing this account because as a person with no programming knowledge it was EXTREMELY difficult obtaining assistance without telephone contact on this free platform. There could be a tier between $0 & $79 where you add a telephone #. Georgia Melendez

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. EU support for the Zapier Mailgun plugin

Hi there,

We'd very much like to make use of the Zapier Mailgun plugin however at the moment, the API URL in the plugin is hard-coded to use the US region and most of our domains are in the EU region.

Can we get a toggle switch or something to pick between regions so we can make use of this plugin, or alternatively, will you consider open-sourcing the Zapier Mailgun plugin so that we might contribute a fix ourselves?

Kind Regards,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SMTP Credential Summary Reporting

For domains that have multiple SMTP Credentials created, would like the ability to have a log report that provides usage summary and details by SMTP Credential. The report could use either a filter so you can select a specific SMTP Credential to view the records for or modify the existing report so that when you export the logs, it has unique identifier that show what SMTP Credential the log is associated with.

This report is helpful in allowing clients that charge their customers on a usage based system each month. The reports would then provide the details and total number…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hostname handling

For hostname don't show full but what suppose to added in DNS
    It's very confusing with full domain...

Instead mg.erasports.org of just show mg

Just show mg without erasports.org which we need to fill in DNS manager.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hide graphs from logs

Please let me remove graphs from the logs page because when we need to access logs it's usually to find an email quickly. Those graphs take up space and load slowly, then shift the whole page down when they're loaded.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Daily email status update

It would be great to get a daily/weekly report showing a summary of status, 'especially' failed emails, as some of these are real emails that need resolving, but can continue to be supressed if not dealt with, which is not always easy to remember to login and check every day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Template Client Preview

Looking to have the templates have a preview available for different Email Clients and Mobile devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Record County and Sort Suppressions

Suppressions - please add record count and either auto sort the list by timestamp DESC and/or allow user to sort the columns. This view is very difficult to browser for potential issues. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quick/Easy Email Forwarding UI

For email forwarding- The current implementation works, however- it is messy.

Example, I have three addresses. sales@mydomain, support@mydomain, admin@mydomain. I would have to create three separate rules in order to forward them, even if all are intended to be forwarded to the same destination.

My feature request is to make a simplified email forwarding rule, which would allow you to quickly specify sales@mydomain, support@mydomain -> myemail@gmail, admin@mydomain -> anotheremail@gmail

The problem this would resolve- I currently have three domains pointing through mailgun, and the rules will start to get really messy with a lot of forwarding setup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to manually set SMTP credentials.

We need the ability to manually set our passwords for services which have a max character limit.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base