We want to place a billing limit per month. Don't see that option1 vote
I do not have a credit card, so I would like to be able to add money to some prepaid balance on my Mailgun account. When going above the free amount of emails per month, it would take money from the prepaid balance until it is empty.
I would prefer to pay with iDeal ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDEAL ) or with PayPal.1 vote
I think you need a pay now option, because my card was having an issue and, after I fixed it, I was no able to quickly restablish my service2 votes
Hi is there a way to change the monthly limit to daily limit of 200 / day.
Like it was before in your previous iteration.
I ran into software glitch, and that exhausted my monthly quota. If wouldn't have been if it was daily.
I am using your service for non profit organization, but I am not really a paying customer.
But some advice would help.
1. It would be useful to be able to see some totals for a longer period to enable me to gauge when I need to upgrade.
2. A plan with, say, 50,000 at around $40 would be an easier first step away from free.1 vote
Hi, how can I add another recipient to get the billing email?
Our educational institution wants to know if they have special prices for colleges and universities.
we are interested in the Production Plan 100k Plan
$ 79.00 / m.
We appreciate your help.1 vote
We have the need to validate the requests being sent to Mailgun, so it would be really helpful to download a CSV of the email validations for the month to match with our internal numbers for billing tie out and accountability.1 vote
Actually european banks apply important fee on your invoice because they are in dollar. It is a real brake to develop your model in Europe.7 votes
Currently, mailgun only provides an overview on purchased items and its price. However, this does not meet requirements for financial authorities, for instance in Austria. A proper invoice must contain:
- name and address of mailgun
- VAT of mailgun
- name and address of customer
- VAT of customer (if total exceeds a limit)
- explicitly account tax, or hint for reverse charge
- sequential number of invoice15 votes
Thanks for your patience here! Since moving to a new billing system at the beginning of this year, I think we’re well on our way to meet the majority of the listed requirements. Our invoices now include:
• Full name and address of the supplier and customer (as long as customer address is specified in your account under account details – Billing Address)
• VAT number of the customer (as long as this is specified in your account under account details – VAT number)
• A unique, sequential number
I’ll need to work with the team on getting the Mailgun VAT number and tax/VAT info, as well as zero VAT support.
Allow customers to pay via PayPal.46 votes
Please provide a field for VAT number to be included into invoices.
Thankn you7 votes
- Don't see your idea?