Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expose the "in reply to" node in your Zapier integration.

The Zapier integration desperately needs the "in reply to" node exposed for logic such as ticketing systems.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow sending text/calendar as a multipart/alternative format so Outlook can accept my invites

We've been sending ics files as attachments, but the only way that Outlook will recognize them as calendar events is if you send it as a multipart/alternative. The Mailgun API only supports text or html, which means I have to build a MIME email to send it.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. whitelist

do you have a whiltelist for suppression?

we send internal notifications to our own emails. But somehow it always get into unsubscribe and we couldn't receive many emails due to this.

Can we add our own emails into whitelist so it can always be delivered?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add CloudFlare Instructions

Hi guys,
    The 'common DNS providers' could also include instructions for CloudFlare. They have got very popular over the last few years.
    Cheers!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. duplicate Mailing List

I would like to be able to duplicate a mailing list and perform minor changes to recipients to the duplicated one. Thus an option of duplicating mailing list would be useful.

However if "export recipients" from the existing mailing list could be in the appropriate format to be directly used to upload the csv file on the new mailing list, then duplication would not be necessary.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add inbound SMTP relay

My ISP is blocking port 25 hence I am unable to receive e-mail on my personal Mail Server. I would like to have inbound SMTP relay functionality that would receive e-mails on behalf of my domain and forward it to my Mail Server on a specific port, say 2525.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base