General Feedback

What do you think of our email service? This is the spot for good, bad, or neutral feedback about our main product.
You can also leave feedback on specific features like Inbound Routing, Message Event Logs, or Email Analytics.
If you have feedback that you believe requires an immediate response, don’t post here. Submit a support ticket or email help@mailgun.com. Feel free to interact with other users if you agree, disagree, or found a solution to their feedback.

Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

1. Fix email tracking with SSL websites

Using email tracking with SSL website prevents user to perform the action with Google Chrome.
    If you use SSL with HSTS, it triggers big warning in Chrome when the user click on the link http://cl.ly/image/0A373O2r3539

Email tracking in mailgun is performed by replacing links in email by a custom subdomain setup in the admin panel, ie email.domain.com which as to be configured as a CNAME for mailgun.org.

Chrome will try to access httpS://email.domain.com which will fail because the underlying server is mailgun.org and not domain.com's server.

Proposed Solution:
    Instead of pointing email.domain.com => mailgun.org, configure your server for https://email.domain.com and…

135 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a better way to determine campaign engagement

I really like the campaign feature. When I am trying to see if I have improved engagement with a campaign though, it I don't think it is possible with the current UI.

For example, lets say that I change the copy in a campaigns only email. I want to see if that increases the click and open percentages. I can see that Unique Click number goes up, but it could just be because I sent more emails in the latest month. It is not expressed as a %.

It would be good to see if the percentage has gone up…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter Stats by Multiple Tags

At the stats API, it would be helpful to be able to filter statistics by multiple tags.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suppressions Tab, should be able to sort by Recipient, Date/Time and Details

Hello, I think it would be a great option if you allowed us to sort the bounces, complaints and unsubscribes by date/time and details as well as by recipient.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base