General Feedback

What do you think of our email service? This is the spot for good, bad, or neutral feedback about our main product.
You can also leave feedback on specific features like Inbound Routing, Message Event Logs, or Email Analytics.
If you have feedback that you believe requires an immediate response, don’t post here. Submit a support ticket or email help@mailgun.com. Feel free to interact with other users if you agree, disagree, or found a solution to their feedback.

Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

1. View the log file as a table I can copy to Excel

I am missing the option to export a log-list from the Mailgun Control Panel.
    I suggest you create a table view that show this data, like an Excel table, showing columns like; email address, error code, error-message.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Logs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show API errors in MG logs

An example would be seeing this response in your logs:

{"message":"'to' parameter is not a valid address. please check documentation"}

I think this is important when you send batch requests because then things aren't always as clear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Logs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide a search count on Log page

Can you please add search count of emails also on LOG page along with the date?

Count is a very important stat required on day to day basis, request you to please add that feature ASAP

Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Being able to store email more than 3 days (paid by storage used)

I would love to be able to store my email for long term and use it as an archive of those emails.
    I would be ready to pay as per storage used.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add the option to view/search Logs for all domains at once

While in the Logs tab, it would be very helpful to have the option to view/search logs for all of our domains at one time instead of one by one individually. This could be simply integrated by adding an "All Domains" option at the very top of the domain drop down in the Logs tab.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Additional Debug Logs required for easy troubleshooting

We would like to have the following additional logging (to have the server IP to which mailgun is delivering the message) in the Logs section (https://mailgun.com/cp/log) Mailserver log section in the web service
    Current Logs in the mailgun taken as an example
    09/23/14 01:03 AM Will retry in 3600 seconds: noreply@marriottevent.com katie.l.clark@marriottt.com 'Meeting Services App: Event Meeting Detail' Server response: 499 Unable to connect to MX servers: [marriottt.com]
    09/20/14 01:03 AM Will retry in 1800 seconds: noreply@marriottevent.com katie.l.clark@marriottt.com 'Meeting Services App: Request Actions Server Response : 421 42 4.7.1 <Katie.l.clark@marriott.com> recipient server address rejected

Expected Logs…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recepient Server listed in the Log

We need to add additional debug logs in mailgun Logs, so that we know the mail is getting deliver to which domain (Whether could be Primary or Secondary).

By doing this we can easily isolate if any mails is getting rejected from which domain and not depending on each other.

Please take a request and let me know

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let me pay extra to get > 30 days log retention

We would like to pay you guys real money to have the option to extend our log retention...there have been many cases where we need more than 30 days, and we dont want to setup webhook or anything external...your UI is perfectly good!

...you like money right

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Logs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base