Skip to content

Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Mailgun Invoicing: breakdown messages by domain

Each month we receive an invoice and on that invoice is the number of messages for each month. We have multiple domains and we need to know the total amount per domain.

Something like:

domain1: 3000 messages
    domain2: 6000 messages
    domain3: 6000 messages
    total: 15000 messages

Our accounting people need this information, so including on the invoice is the best way for them.

You could just have the invoice the way it is today and add a second page that breaks it down by domain.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback here. Unfortunately this isn’t something we’ll be able to do. Some clients have 100’s of domains, which would make invoices incredibly long. We also don’t send usage on a domain level to our billing system.

2. where to find the smtp password in new ui?

where to find the smtp password in new ui?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback here. We removed the ability to view SMTP passwords in our new app, which was in preparation for hashing SMTP passwords on our platform. Once move to hashed passwords (coming soon), we will no longer be able to retrieve them at all. These changes are being made in order to meet security best practices to avoid any possibility of leaking customer’s credentials should we ever encounter a compromise. This is an instance where we’ve decided to make the sacrifice of usability for the sake of security. All this to say that we will not be re-instating the ability to view SMTP passwords.

We’d recommend using a password manager such as LastPass to help with password management across apps/sites.

3. 20 and 40 USD plan

I would like to pay, but not 79 USD. What about 20 or 40 USD. Computers can do anything, when humans tell them to ..
    regards satisfied from Denmark

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  suzzell responded

Hey there,

Thanks for adding your suggestion to UserVoice! Although your suggestions are always valuable, unfortunately we will have to decline this one.

We strive to keep our prices at market rate for the specific services we offer. We also offer a free plan that gives you 10,000 emails and 100 email validations for free each month. The $79 plan that you mentioned pays for 100,000 emails, 1000 emails validations, and a dedicated IP monthly.

If you don’t plan on sending that much, please take advantage of our Concept pay-as-you-go plan which is free until you surpass 10,000 emails and/or 100 email validations each month. Please contact our support team via support ticket if you need any further clarification.

Thanks again for your support and feedback!

4. Block invites from Facebook, Twitter, Google+,...

Ability to block invites and invite-reminders from popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+,... Many users send out invites to join these networks to their whole address book. These emails end up getting parsed and added to our applications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Anonymous responded

These emails can be blocked using our Routes feature.

5. Give us back our passwords....

Hey kids, I know this horse is dead and I've been beating it pretty hard today but taking away the plain text password field for the domains and then making us learn the API to retrieve the password is a little...idiotic. I really have other, more pressing things to address today than fighting with your tech support to retrieve a password I used to be able to look up by logging in...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback here. The changes we made were in preparation for hashing SMTP passwords on our platform, which means we will no longer be able to retrieve them at all. These changes are being made in order to meet security best practices to avoid any possibility of leaking customer’s credentials should we ever encounter a compromise. This is an instance where we’ve decided to make the sacrifice of usability for the sake of security. All this to say that we will not be re-instating the ability to view SMTP passwords.

6. Track open events also if images are blocking

Part of my recipients are blocking images by purpose, it's a principle.
    They won't change it.
    As a result, the open event is not fired for those recipients.
    I expect Mailgun to enable me track ALL OPEN EVENTS, regardless to the recipients settings.
    Thanks!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow text/calendar MIME for .ics attachments sent through REST API

I'd like to send .ics (iCal event) attachments through the REST API. For eMail clients such as GMail or Outlook to recognized those attachments as event invitations they have to be sent with a text/calendar MIME type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Anonymous responded

This is currently possible and supported by our API.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base