Skip to content

Mailgun Dashboard

Have any feedback to share about the Mailgun Control panel or the Mailgun website? Please do so here!

Be sure to check out our forum for feature requests, just in case someone already posted your idea there. If not, please only comment about the functionality of our website or Admin control panel.

9 results found

1. Chatbot Widget Covers Pagination in Logs

In the Mailgun Control Panel, the Chatbot Widget can cover the pagination buttons at times. These buttons are still accessible, but may not always be accessible depending on the location of the widget on the page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow switch DKIM 1024 to 2048

Mailgun supports now DKIM 2048 that is told to be better for avoiding spammers .
    All previously added domains has DKIM 1024.
    I propose a feature allowing to switch DKIM 1024 to 2048 keeping all other settings (without requiring to remove domain with all its settings and then to re-add).

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Missing features from 'new look' app

If the 'new look' app had the same search for unsubscribed or subscribed within a mailing list that the old management app had that would be great.
    I also miss being able to perform a multiple select of list members and then unsubscribe or subscribe them all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your patience here, we’ve added the ability to filter mailing list recipients by subscribed/unsubscribed, as well as the ability to select multiple list members when changing their status.

4. add a "select all" function for selecting multiple emails to delete bounces, etc

Hello! I like the look of the new enhanced version of mailgun, however, I do have one suggestion at this time. In the classic UI, under suppressions, there is a select all feature which enables the user to delete all bounces, etc with one click. The new UI doesn't seem to have this feature, and seems to have only a delete one at a time option. This option takes two or three clicks for each email to be deleted, ... "are you sure you want to delete..." It is nice to be able to have the quicker method as an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix misleading bars on Logs screen

For the moment default blue, green and orange bars do not match text log under the bar diagram. I have reported this to support via tickets but it was ignored generally speaking.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fix the mobile site, menu overlaps everything and site is unusable on iPhone safari

fix the mobile site, menu overlaps everything and site is unusable on iPhone safari

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for the feedback! We inadvertently introduced a bug while upgrading that caused the funkiness on the desktop and mobile app. Should be all good now following a page refresh!

7. Select a standard region

The sandbox domain was created in the US, which is no problem to me. But, the domain I'm actually using for our webshop uses the EU infrastructure. Every time I check something in my account or when I login, I'm redirected to the US view of the control panel. A setting in the user's account, like a favorite domain, could solve this problem.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Statistics Aggregation

One thing that would be nice: being able to see aggregated statistics in your dashboard. It would be useful to see errors/warnings for all domains, and also seeing the total number of send/received mails.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Visibility into Queue

Would be great to access and manipulate messages that are currently in the queue. Perhaps with the ability to purge based on recipient domain.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  suzzell responded

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting and supporting this feature suggestion!

Back near the end of July 2018 our product team introduced a solution based on this idea. You can now clear all scheduled and unsent messages in a domain’s queue. To do so:
    1. Login to your Mailgun account.
    2. Select the “Domains” section of the control panel.
    3. Select the dropdown arrow next to “Clear Domain Queue.”
    4. This will permanently delete all scheduled and undelivered messages from your queue. Be aware that there is no way to retrieve that data once cleared.

Please keep in mind that we have not built the functionality to delete individual messages from the queue. That is not on our immediate product roadmap but would be a nice feature for our control panel.

In the meantime, please continue to share your ideas and feature requests so we can continue to improve our product…

• Don't see your idea?

Mailgun Dashboard

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base