Mailgun Dashboard

Have any feedback to share about the Mailgun Control panel or the Mailgun website? Please do so here!

Be sure to check out our forum for feature requests, just in case someone already posted your idea there. If not, please only comment about the functionality of our website or Admin control panel.

1. Turn off RECAPTCHA option for login, especially with 2FA

Turn off RECAPTCHA if Two-Factor Authentication is enabled. Honestly it is so annoying I would like an option to turn off regardless (since I may have several people access the logs) but definitely remove if 2FA is on because there is no bot concern with 2FA

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback for Sign Up Form, UI/UX

Yes, here is some feedback

1. Onboard was very bad in the segment of signup. I wrote a ticket for this. As a web developer can say signup form is really, really badly done, you must spend more time to make a sign-in process much better. My suggestion is that you first create an account, do not take people's credit card on the first screen. You first want to capture their name and email, so you can have them in your database for marketing. Then on the second screen to complete the signup process ask them for all necessary card…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. UX/Sign Up Form

1. There is no validation as-you-type of the credit card fields
    2.. When one press create account nothing happens if you didn't entered for example ZIP code. Nothing, and you do not know what you did wrong.
    3. After entering the ZIP button didn't worked, was disabled.
    4. In one attempt captcha expired, I clicked it, but the button was disabled again
    5. Feedback after clicking the create button is very bad, one small poor animation.
    6. A bit frustrated I entered wrong phone number on account activation, but then I faced the screen in attachment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base