Mailgun Dashboard

Have any feedback to share about the Mailgun Control panel or the Mailgun website? Please do so here!

Be sure to check out our forum for feature requests, just in case someone already posted your idea there. If not, please only comment about the functionality of our website or Admin control panel.

1. clean bounced emails from mailing list using dashboard

We are in process of cleaning our mailing list to increase our sender score.

When contacted the support about this, i got reply from Ryan and Chris:

1. Ryan Said:

There isn't a direct easy way to remove these users from multiple mailing lists. I would look through our API and Develop the best way that works for you.

You can do something like: if email exist on mailing list then delete else `break

1. Chris Said:

Feel free to submit this request here to be considered for development.

Temporary Solution using API:

So as Ryan suggested when i go throught…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Control Panel/Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplify log paging

Add an option to browse the log by allowing to go to specific page. When there is lots of log it is clumsy when you can only go to next page or last page. Let's say there is 100 pages and the information you look for is in the page 50.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Control Panel/Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous responded

Hello,
    We’ve recently released changes to our log view that allow you to narrow in on a specific date/time range and adjust the ordering of the results.

Is this a better solution to the problem that you all were looking to solve?

3. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Control Panel/Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show my reputation in DASHBOARD

Show my reputation score in my Mailgun dashboard so I can prevent my account to be disabled when I'm processing a list for first time

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Control Panel/Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Statistics Aggregation

One thing that would be nice: being able to see aggregated statistics in your dashboard. It would be useful to see errors/warnings for all domains, and also seeing the total number of send/received mails.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  4 comments  ·  Control Panel/Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mailgun Dashboard

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base