Currently, mailgun only provides an overview on purchased items and its price. However, this does not meet requirements for financial authorities, for instance in Austria. A proper invoice must contain:
- name and address of mailgun
- VAT of mailgun
- name and address of customer
- VAT of customer (if total exceeds a limit)
- explicitly account tax, or hint for reverse charge
- sequential number of invoice16 votes
Thanks for your patience here! Since moving to a new billing system at the beginning of this year, I think we’re well on our way to meet the majority of the listed requirements. Our invoices now include:
• Full name and address of the supplier and customer (as long as customer address is specified in your account under account details – Billing Address)
• VAT number of the customer (as long as this is specified in your account under account details – VAT number)
• A unique, sequential number
I’ll need to work with the team on getting the Mailgun VAT number and tax/VAT info, as well as zero VAT support.
- Don't see your idea?