Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

What features do you want to see added to Mailgun?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upon login, view domains from my default region instead of fixed US region.

I'm only using the EU region for my domains. But it always opens up the US region.
    It would be great to have a setting where you can choose which region it should open by default.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback here! We’re actually working on combining EU/US regions into the same dashboard so there will be no more switching back and forth between the regions. Stay tuned!

• duplicate Mailing List

I would like to be able to duplicate a mailing list and perform minor changes to recipients to the duplicated one. Thus an option of duplicating mailing list would be useful.

However if "export recipients" from the existing mailing list could be in the appropriate format to be directly used to upload the csv file on the new mailing list, then duplication would not be necessary.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Expose the "in reply to" node in your Zapier integration.

The Zapier integration desperately needs the "in reply to" node exposed for logic such as ticketing systems.

9 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Allow sending text/calendar as a multipart/alternative format so Outlook can accept my invites

We've been sending ics files as attachments, but the only way that Outlook will recognize them as calendar events is if you send it as a multipart/alternative. The Mailgun API only supports text or html, which means I have to build a MIME email to send it.

7 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internal Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base