Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export failed deliveries (per domain)

Would like to be able to export all permanently failed deliveries per domain ...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the new UI mobile responsive

The new design looks nice but not mobile friendly. I had difficulty navigating around while on my iPhone XS.

The reason I had to use mobile was to check the logs to see if an email was sent out or not.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Enhancements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Convert MIME to HTML

It would be awesome to have a built-in conversion on the Log MIME screen to rip out the encoding and give me the HTML Source that was sent so that I can debug it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Combine events for an e-mail in the log

It would be good if you would display only the last status of an e-mail in the log and the previous events in the details. This would give a better overview of the current status. It is not possible to see at a glance which event belongs to which e-mail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. failures notifications summary by email

It feels odd to have to setup a webhook that calls an API of our application that in turn sends an email with the content of the webhook.
    I believe many of your users just want to be notified when something wrong is going on.
    Something like "these emails are not being delivered", once a day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Search mailing list

Please add a search so I can find mailing list members for when they need to be manually removed. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add /{domain}/bounces/count api

We use your API a ton, but it would be a whole lot more efficient to monitor the suppressions by hitting an endpoint that would give us the per-domain count of addresses currently in the suppression list so we can alert our clients to get cracking on data hygiene. We'd rather not pull all the data down just to make that happen - a count would be very helpful and very efficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Mailgun message-id in html.

Is it possible to add something to the email text/body that mailgun will replace with the mailgun generated message-id when sending? We have a request to include it in the body of the email visible to the users directly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tags

Add the ability to set multiple tags either of the following manners via SMTP:

X-Mailgun-Tag= Tag1 DELIMITER Tag2 DELIMITER Tag3 -or-

X-Mailgun-TagA= Tag1
    X-Mailgun-TagB= Tag2
    X-Mailgun-TagC= Tag3

My sending software overwrites X-Mailgun-Tag with each subsequent call so I only get the last set Tag value in the mail message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Individual API tokens for all domains

Each domain added to mailgun should have it's own API token instead of a single API token for the entire account.

That API token would only have access to do things for that domain excluding deleting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reply to settings for Everyone mailing list access level

I need to be able to reply to author when I am using Everyone access level for mailing list. Now, reply-to is set to mailing list itself so author might not be able to receive the answer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. role address and provider for email address

I wish to be able to add a role_address such as "support" for the email address (receiving emails, mailbox). Also having show "mailgun" as the provider, instead of "unknown provider" would be good.

To better understand my idea:

{

&quot;address&quot;: &quot;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="mailto:support@example.com">support@example.com</a>&quot;,

&quot;is_disposable_address&quot;: false,

&quot;is_role_address&quot;: false, &lt;------------------- support role

&quot;reason&quot;: [

&quot;unknown_provider&quot; &lt;------------------- mailgun

],

&quot;result&quot;: &quot;deliverable&quot;,

&quot;risk&quot;: &quot;medium&quot;

}

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Where to see who has unsubscribed

In the old version of this app, I used to be able to see who had unsubscribed. I can't find this now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Retry

ReSend should work on a URL too, annoying want you want to retry a web hook and it ask for a valid email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add host in api examples for domains in eu, to prevent immediate "Domain not found" error

without: host: &#39;api.eu.mailgun.net&#39; in the api example, this example will immediately fail with a
    "Domain not found"-error causing devs to waist time, until finding comfort in answers like:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37375532/mailgun-domain-not-found-abc-com#56945783

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. User Permissions

Would like the ability to have users only access certain domains. Example if I had 5 domains on the account I would like to have user x only able to see domain A and not b-e.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add word SPAM to the e-mail subject if MailGun detects it as spam

Right now there are 2 options for the e-mails that MailGun forwards and detects as spam: to bounce it out and to add header X-Mailgun-Sflag. but many add user clients and services don't work with header. So being able to add some word to the subject of forwarder e-mail could help a lot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make rules work with body

Right now it is only possible to set rules based on headers of the e-mail (from, to, subject, etc). Pretty often we need to set rules based on the contents of the mail.
    Please add the possibility to set rules for the body.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. supression search

search suppressions by domain

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mirror link for batch sending

Add mirror link to batch sending or an updated html with recipient variable in the webhook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base