Skip to content

Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Manage multiple accounts with the same email

There is a way to create multiple logins for the same Mailgun account but we can't reuse an existing account. The error message is:

Error: Unable to invite user. User already exists

We need a way to manage multiple accounts under the same email, not having this is a total nightmare :\ We have this in Stripe, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp, etc ...

There is no way I will ask my clients to forward me the "passcode" everytime I need to login on my client's account.

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey y’all,

I hear you on the frustrations here. Unfortunately just about everything account related is tied back to user who created the account and their email address, which is currently a unique mapping across Mailgun, so it’ll take a bit of work to allow this functionality.

Until we’re able get this implemented, the workaround I use is plus addressing. For example, cfarmer+account1@mailgun.com and cfarmer+account2@mailgun.com allows me to essentially create multiple accounts using the same email (activation and notification emails will be delivered to cfarmer@mailgun.com). The majority of the major Mailbox Providers (Gmail and MSFT included) support this.

2. Provide option to send Non-Delivery Reports to the original Sender

Mailgun bounce processing works great when a single sender is sending email to a broad audience. It does not work well when there are many original senders each with their own list of contacts.

Scenario:
    - Company with 10 to 1000 employees.
    - Company switches from a traditional in-house mail solution to Mailgun for all outgoing email.
    - John, a typical employee in the organization, sends email to a customer, but spells the address wrong.

Traditional in-house system behaviour:
    - John would get a Non-Delivery Report letting him know of his mistake. John would fix his mistake, and re-send the…

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base