What features do you want to see added to Mailgun?

Please add the ability to whitelist an address so it does not continue to be bounced.

Simple white list to keep addresses from ending up in the bounce list.
Thanks

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

brando shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa Sullivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need to whitelist large numbers of emails. We desperately need to be able to prevent our OWN email or our Mailgun account email from being supressed !
        This is a no brainer.
        Why o why do I have to be forced to check my Mailgun suppressions list EVERY SINGLE DAY just to remove my OWN account email address from it?? My MG account email address is perfectly fine yet it winds up getting SUPPRESSED like once a week or so by MG... thus I am forced to check for this every day or else lose critical messages on my site. This is a ridiculous situation- at least allow us to be able to prevent our own one single Mailgun account email address to not get suppressed!

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Partial Solution: If your email address gets bounced you can remove it from the bounced list using the Mailgun web interface. Go to Suppressions > Bounces. Search for the full email address, then select it and choose "Delete selected". This will delete your email address from the bounced list. It's not a complete whitelist solution, but it at least enables us get emails sending to our own addresses that bounced at some point.

• Strumelia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Whitelist feature is needed very badly!!

Quite a few threads scattered about asking for it...this thread has the most votes but there are others as well.
        PLEEEEASE get this done. My main Mailgun account email address keeps getting suppressed every few days and i cannot safeguard it in a whitelist. I keep losing important notifications and messages from my sites this way- since I don't know it's been suppressed (yet again) until I go 'check' my MG suppression list ...AFTER I notice I'm no longer getting emails from my site. All those emails are then lost to me! Ugh. This is my only problem with using Mailgun.. and it's a huge hassle for me to have to keep checking my suppression lists on two domains like twice a day to see if my main MG account email address is on the suppressed list.... happens every two to four days. (!!) This has been going on for me for over two years now, and support always tells me to come here to ask for a whitelist feature. Well, here I am again.

Please please please give us a WHITELIST EMAIL feature so important (functional) email addresses of our choosing are NOT suppressed when we add them to our whitelist. If you give us this feature it will make my life so much easier. Thank you!

YES- PLEASE! Mailgun keeps repeatedly putting my main Admin email address into suppression, and I wind up missing many important notifications and emails from my site members. There's nothing wrong with my address, I really need to have it NEVER be suppressed by my own Mailgun account. Please, this is a basic and logical need!

YES- PLEASE! Mailgun keeps repeatedly putting my main Admin email address into suppression, and I wind up missing many important notifications and emails from my site members. There's nothing wrong with my address, I really need to have it NEVER be suppressed by my own Mailgun account. Please, this is a basic and logical need!

• Shona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to have a whitelist of domains that we want to always deliver to and which *don't* automatically go onto suppression.

At very least, it would be useful to be alerted when addresses from a whitelist hit issues.

Feedback and Knowledge Base