Skip to content

Feature Requests

If you’ve got a feature request, you’ve come to the right place! Please relay your request request here, along with any additional details you think might be helpful.

This is not the spot for feedback on current features, only new plausible ideas will be considered. Please be courteous of others and upvote if you believe strongly enough in an idea!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Subaccount - Default IP-Pool

On the subaccount page, when you edit a subaccount, I should be able to choose which Static IP/IP-pool to be default for that subaccount if IP is set to "Shared IP" in the subaccounts settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. DKIM signing via CNAME

I would like to be able to do is simply to let our clients add a CNAME record to the [domain] DKIM record (mx._domainkey.[domain], and then, when sending we could specify the signing domain for the DKIM signature.

For example: to align the domains in the example above, I would just create a CNAME record at mx.domainkey.domain2.tld which point to mx.domainkey.domain1. Then, the DKIM signature would declare the signing domain as d=domain2 instead of d=domain1

The benefits of this are:

1. We don't need to continually create and manage new domains in our account.
    2. The domains are aligned by…
    16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ip whitelisting for smtp sending

the vast majority of our sending is sent by one IP, the ability to whitelist use of the API and SMTP sending to that IP would make sending much more secure.

Also a fail2ban style policy such that should someone get an API key or SMTP credential wrong 5 times in succession that they should not be able to try again for x minutes and then increasing.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow rotation of DKIM keys

I would like the ability to rotate the DKIM key used by mailgun for my domain on a periodic basis. The only option I was given by mailgun support is to delete my domain and start over. Rotating the key is important to mitigate the effects when keys are compromised.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base